Our busy commercial door company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
Great pay and benefits.
• Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
• Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
• Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
• Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
• Unload goods as per client specifications
• Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
• Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
• Valid Class A or B CDL
• Minimum 1 year’s experience as Delivery Driver with Class B CDL
- Minimum 3 year’s experience as Delivery Driver with Class A CDL
• Clean driving record
- Must know Dallas metro area
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds or more.
• Ability to pass company driving test, background check and drug test
• Strong customer service skills
• Must possess a positive and professional attitude
Completive pay based on skills along with a comprehensive benefit package